On Nov. 9, 2015, the Seaport-e solicitation was released. Responses are due by January 2016 and awards are expected to be announced in June 2016.
To obtain your Free Confidential Analysis of this opportunity, compliments of Boston Warwick, please email your request to: Karen Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: After this Rolling Admission period, there are no plans to add new vendors or on-ramps to the current SeaPort-e program.
The 22 Functional Services Areas include:
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming and Network Support
- Reliability, Maintainability and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
- System Safety Engineering Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, information Assurance (IA) and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Logistics Support
- Supply and Provisioning Support
- Training Support
- In-Service Engineering. Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
- Program Support
- Functional and Administrative Support
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
The NAICS code for this procurement is 541330 and the revenue size standard for Small Business is $38.5 Million. Ref: www.seaport.navy.mil
As a small or mid-cap business, your goal should not be merely to win an award on the Seaport-e ID/IQ, it should be to maximize the number of disciplines within which you can offer your firm’s capability while establishing the largest geographic foot print possible to do so.
Boston Warwick can help you.
ABOUT Boston Warwick:
Since 2007, Boston Warwick | http://www.boston-warwick.com has served more than 557 Large, Mid-cap and Small Business customers all over the country in preparing and ‘winning’ Seaport-e ID/IQ Contracts.
Our partnered proposal writers and Capture Managers have extensive background and understanding of the U.S. Navy organization to insure your company gets the largest geographic foot print possible, the first time!
Please contact us on a non-obligation basis to set-up a complimentary conference call to discuss the opportunity intelligence, evaluation criteria, and your ‘win’ strategy on this contract.
To setup a non-obligation conference call, visit: https://www.vcita.com/v/warwick
The Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division, on behalf of the Naval Sea Systems Command and the Navy Virtual SYSCOM (partners NAVSUP, NAVAIR, SPAWAR and NAVFAC) along with other Navy activities and Marine Corps, is conducting a rolling admission per the terms and conditions of the SeaPort Enhanced (Seaport-e) Multiple Award Contracts.
The purpose of this rolling admission is to expand the contractor base by awarding additional Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (ID/IQ) prime contracts. Existing Seaport-e prime contractors will also have the opportunity to expand their presence in other geographical zones to allow them to compete for Task Order awards in those zones and to voluntarily re-certify their size status.