The U.S. Department of State (DOS), Office of Overseas Buildings Operations (OBO) is seeking to prequalify firms for Design-Build Construction and Construction projects at various Department of State Foreign Service Posts and other facilities worldwide. The Department of State anticipates awarding 25 IDIQ contracts.
Depending on the availability of qualified offerors; set asides for specific categories of small business shall be as follows:
- six (6) set aside for 8(a) firms,
- three (3) set aside for HubZone businesses,
- four (4) set aside for service-disabled, veteran owned businesses,
- four (4) set aside for woman-owned businesses,
- four (4) set aside for small businesses, and
- four (4) set aside for full-and-open competition.
Winning firms will be sponsored for Top Secret Facility Clearance (FCL) and assisted with obtaining additional bonding capacity. If you are interested in this rare opportunity, please email your firms’ capability and past performance to our Middle-East Control Group @ firstname.lastname@example.org NLT February 1, 2012. You will be contacted with further instructions.