There are all sorts of options concerning Florida and Michigan:
The options are:
- Do not seat Florida or Michigan
- Seat them based on the elections that have taken place. Don’t assume Obama gets the 55 Michigan uncommitted delegates.
- Seat them based on the elections that have taken place. Give Obama the 55 Michigan uncommitted delegates.
- Split the Florida and Michigan pledged delegations 50/50. Superdelegates are free to vote as they wish.
- Split Michigan 50/50 including supers. Give Florida pledged delegates 1/2 vote, but based on January election. 1/2 vote for superdelegates also. This is supposedly under significant discussion.